Stephanie Vanden Bos is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) with over 10 years of experience providing psychotherapy to adult individuals and couples in New York and Jersey City. Her primary areas of expertise are relationships, depression, trauma and anxiety.
Stephanie is an interactive, solution-focused therapist. Her approach is to provide support and practical plain-spoken feedback to help people discuss and address their most personal challenges. She offers a highly personalized treatment that integrates thinking, feeling and doing. With compassion and understanding, she helps people build on their strengths, address problems and become more involved in their own lives in ways that minimize pain, promote growth and cultivate a deeper sense of satisfaction.
Get in touch
To schedule an individual adult or adolescent, couples or family therapy appointment or to obtain additional information about any of these services, please fill out the form below or give me a call.
Stephanie Vanden Bos
THERAPY FOR INDIVIDUALS & COUPLES
- New York University, School of Social Work, MSW
- Rutgers University, MPA
- Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy (ICP)
- Somatic Experiencing Trauma Institute
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- American Psychological Association (APA), Division 39 for Psychoanalysis
- International Association for Relational Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy (IARPP)
- Member of the Faculty and the Training Committee at The Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy (ICP)
- Faculty member, Supervisor and Mentor at The Institute for Expressive Analysis (IEA)
- Member of the Psychotherapy Center for Gender and Sexuality (PCGS) Division at ICP
- Member of the Women's Mental Health Consortium
- Girls Write Now – Therapy Panel